Richard works in the chemical and biochemical fields, and is involved with the preparation, filing and prosecution of patent applications at both the UK and European Patent Offices.
Richard is currently training with Beck Greener to qualify as both a British and a European Patent Attorney.
Qualifications and memberships
- Cert. IP, Bournemouth University 2020
- PhD, Cardiovascular Biology, University of Edinburgh 2019
- MSc, Cardiovascular Biology, University of Edinburgh 2015
- BSc, Biochemistry, University of Nottingham 2014
- Student member of the Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA)
- Student member of the Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office (epi)
Richard’s PhD research related to adipose tissue in the bone marrow and the adipose-secreted hormone adiponectin, during times of calorie deficit.