Jessica is an expert in trade mark applications, portfolio management and prosecutions, with a particular focus on cross-border work. Admired for her attention to detail, client focus and pragmatic advice, she enjoys helping clients, whether individual entrepreneurs and celebrities or market leading businesses, to protect and develop their brands.
Jessica prepares, files and prosecutes UK, EU and International trade mark applications, and manages extensive portfolios of foreign trade marks. She is experienced in handling oppositions, revocation and invalidity actions before the UKIPO and EUIPO. She also regularly advises on infringement matters, handles customs matters, conducts searches and facilitates intellectual property assignments and licences.
Jessica’s clients range from multinational corporations in a variety of sectors, to charitable organisations, SMEs and well-known sportspeople.
Qualifications and memberships
- European Trade Marks and Designs Attorney 2019
- Chartered Trade Mark Attorney 2018
- LLB (Hons) Law with French Law, University of Westminster 2007
- Diplôme d'Études Juridiques Françaises, Université Paris X Nanterre 2006
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys (CITMA)
Jessica joined Beck Greener in 2008, began training with the firm to qualify as a Chartered and European Trade Mark Attorney in 2015 and qualified in 2018.